In this course, you will :
- Provide a strong Research Question and/or Research Objective.
- Create an effective Research Rationale and/or Research Problem.
- Create an impenetrable Literature Review.
- Choose the best Research Nature, Design, Approach, and Strategy for your research paper.
- Select the appropriate Sampling Technique and a representative Sample.
- Select an objective Data Collection Method.
1. Starting With Research
- Introductory Lecture
- What Is A Research
- Basic and Applied Research
- Exploratory, Descriptive and Explanatory Research Nature
- Choosing A Research Topic and Idea
- Rationale Of Your Research
- Problem Description
- Writing Research Question and Objectives
2. Creating Literature Review
- What Is A Literature Review
- Sources Of Information For Literature Review
- Let's Write: First Lines and Literature Review Of Research Thesis
3. Formulating The Research Design
- Overview Of Module 3: Using Research Onion
- Choosing a Research Approach
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Design
- How To Choose A Research Strategy
- Research Strategy: Experiment
- Research Strategy: Survey
- Research Strategy: Action Research
- Research Strategy: Narrative Inquiry
- Cross Sectional vs Longitudinal Studies
- Validity and Reliability Of Research
- Role Of A Researcher
- Selecting Samples For A Research
- Probability Sampling Techniques
- Non-Probability Sampling Techniques
5. Collecting Primary Data Through Observation
- Using Secondary Data In Your Research
- Participant Observation and Structured Observation
- Unstructured, Semi-Structured and Structured Interviews
- Collecting Primary Data Using Questionnaires