In this course, you will :
Create animation videos for marketing, internal communications or plain fun
Build your own custom elements using Vyond Studio
Add voice-overs, music and sound effects to your animation video
Understand the basics of composition, design and storytelling.
Master the complete Vyond Studio Editor from A-Z
Get fast with Vyond Keyboard Shortcuts, Tips and Tricks
1. Learn the basics of Vyond Studio
- Create a New Video in Vyond
- Left side of the Editor
- Right side of the Editor
- Mid section of the Editor
- When you Click a Prop
- When you Click a Character
- Using Right Click Functions
- The Character Creator
- Get Started with Vyond's Own Templates
- First Look at the Timeline
- How to add Sound and Music
- Touching upon Camera Movement
- Get smart with Groups and Masks
2. Create Your First Animation Video
- Setting the Stage
- Create and Adjust a new Character
- Get animating with Actions and Movement
- How to use Camera and Zoom
- Work with Text and Enter Effects
- Add Music and Sound effects
- Export your Vyond Video
- Make Your Own Scene!
3. Go Beyond Vyond
- Our Example Video
- How to Build your Script
- How to work with Voice-Overs
- A Minute of Color Theory
- Professional use of Styles and Effects
- Steer the Eye with Hierarchy
- Sleek use of Camera and Camera Movement
- Element Sizes and Scene Composition
- Grab attention with Variation and Tempo
- Make A Video!
4. Pro Tips and Advanced Techniques
- Custom Animation using Continue Scene
- Make Your Own Props from Shapes
- Pro Lesson on Split Screens
- Pro Lesson: Advanced Scene Dynamics
- Pro Lesson: Imitate Light and Shadow
- Pro Lesson: Custom Scene Transitions
- Pro Lesson: Build Complex Scenes using Reverse Engineering
- Pro Lesson: Bulk-change Props using Asset View
- Next Step: Strong Scripts
- Bloopers and Outtakes
- Inspirational Video on Custom Prop Builds
- Course Teaser (Animated in Vyond)
6. Asked: Questions from Students
- How to Use the New Motion Paths 2.0?
- How to Make Things Spin?
- How to Apply Multiple Actions to a Character?
- How to Create Animated Scenes for Export?
- Which Voice-Over option to Use?
- How to use the Vyond Template Library?
- How to Align everything Perfectly?
- How to Save a Grouped Object?
7. Professional Video Examples: All Created in Vyond
- Scan How Explainer
- SustainBase Explainer
- DynamicTemplate Explainer
- Omnio Explainer
- TAXA 4x35 Explainer
- HydroPen Explainer (Style: Contemporary)
- SopHub Explainer (Style: Whiteboard)
- Nexta Explainer (Style: Business Casual)