In this course, you will :
- Empathize with users, define pain points, brainstorm solutions, create wireframes and prototypes, test and iterate on designs.
- Understand the fundamentals of UX research, such as how to plan research studies, conduct interviews and usability tests, and synthesise research findings.
- Use fundamental UX principles such as user-centered design, accessibility, and equity-focused design.
- Create a professional UX portfolio with three complete projects: a mobile app, a responsive website, and a cross-platform experience.
- Foundations of User Experience (UX) Design
- Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate
- Build Wireframes and Low-Fidelity Prototypes
- Conduct UX Research and Test Early Concepts
- Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma
- Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD
- Design a User Experience for Social Good & Prepare for Jobs