In this course, you will learn:-
- Students will learn how to design and create user experience research goals.
- Recognize the factors to examine and effective strategies for participant recruiting.
- Learn how to make a 'testable' prototype and why you should.
- How to incorporate the outcomes of testing into the creation of an intelligent information architecture.
- Learn how to do usability testing on live websites and when to do so.
Rapid user testing to increase engagement & conversions
Getting clear on your project objectives
Finding Test Participants
The Purpose of a Prototype
Prototype Usability Testing
Learning from Prototypes & Developing an Information Architecture
Live Site User Testing