In this course, you will learn :
- Create a Google Workspace account and navigate the admin console.
- Explain how an organisational structure can be used to simplify user and service management by describing the key properties of the Google directory.
- In Google Workspace, create users, groups, and calendar resources, as well as perform common user management tasks.
- Describe the various administrative roles available in Google Workspace.
- Introduction to Google Workspace Administration
- Managing Google Workspace
- Google Workspace Security
- Google Workspace Mail Management
- Planning for a Google Workspace Deployment