In this course, you will learn:
- To improve online teaching and learning, learn how to create and use instructional materials.
- Techniques for developing technology-enhanced learning experiences in the classroom.
- How to bring stakeholders together to cooperate on learning experiences and programmes, as well as create and assess them.
- Digital Media Use and Implementation
- Technology Tools: From Web 2.0 to 3.0 and Beyond
- Using Open Source Digital Media, Freeware, and Shareware to Enhance Learning
- Curriculum Design: Engage, Collaborate, and Demonstrate
- Storyboarding: Tell Your Tale
- Audio Tools and Learning Implementation
- E-Learning Author Tools and Instructional Design Strategy
- Video Editing Tools and Instructional Design Strategy