In this course, you will :
- Go over dplyr pipelines again and practise column selection with helper functions and regular expressions.
- Learn how to reorder columns in your data and apply the same transformation to multiple data columns.
- Learn other programming techniques with dplyr by analysing global trends using data from the World Bank and International Monetary Fund.
- Hold Your Selected Leaders Accountable
- Keep Them Dogies Movin’
- Set Theory Claus and The North Pole
- Speaking a New rlang-uage