In this course, you will learn :
- Install R and set up RStudio.
- Import, tidy, and join data with the tidyverse.
- Using the ggplot2 library, create clear and effective data visualisations.
- Using RMarkdown, create and communicate reproducible research.
- After completing this specialisation, you will be ready to start or advance your data science journey with R. It is required for students pursuing the Master of Science in Data Science at CU Boulder.
- Introduction to R Programming and Tidyverse
- Data Analysis with Tidyverse
- R Programming and Tidyverse Capstone Project