In this course, you will :
- Learners will be able to articulate concepts related to cloud computing, big data, and machine learning, as well as demonstrate some hands-on skills, by the end of the course.
- Discover a wide range of cloud-based managed big data services.
- Explain what machine learning is, the terminology used, and the benefits it provides.
- Intro to Big Data Managed Services in the Cloud
- Leverage Big Data Operations with Cloud Dataproc
- Lab Intro: Dataproc - Qwik Start - Console
- Dataproc: Qwik Start - Console
- Lab Intro: Dataproc - Qwik Start
- Dataproc: Qwik Start - Command Line
- Build Extract, Transform, and Load Pipelines using Cloud Dataflow
- Lab Intro: Dataflow - Qwik Start - Templates
- Lab Intro: Dataflow - Qwik Start - Python
- Dataprep: Qwik Start
- BigQuery, Google's Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Machine Learning and Google Cloud
- Qwik, Draw screencast
- Building Bespoke Machine Learning Models with AI Platform
- Google's Pre-trained Machine Learning APIs
- Cloud Natural Language API: Qwik Start
- Video Intelligence: Qwik Start
- Reinforcement Learning: Qwik Start