In this course, you will :
- Back-end languages and frameworks such as Express, Node.js, Python, Django, and others are used to create applications.
- Cloud Native methodologies and tools such as Containers, Kubernetes, Microservices, and Serverless Functions are used to deploy and scale applications.
- Build your GitHub portfolio by putting your Full Stack Cloud Development knowledge to use in a variety of labs and hands-on projects, including a capstone.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Developing Cloud Native Applications
- Developing Cloud Apps with Node.js and React
- Introduction to Containers w/ Docker, Kubernetes & OpenShift
- Python for Data Science, AI & Development
- Python Project for AI & Application Development
- Developing Applications with SQL, Databases, and Django
- Application Development using Microservices and Serverless
- Full Stack Cloud Development Capstone Project