After the completion of the Mastering Google Analytics course at Edureka, you will be able to:
1. Understand the relevance of web analytics and how to utilize it in your decision making process.
2. Understand and identify the various KPIs important for a digital presence.
3. Write down, measure, assess and analyse the objectives vis-a-vis performance of your business via digital presence.
4. Understand your customers, their behavior and engagement levels through freely available and easy to use web analytics tools.
5. Understand how your marketing channels are performing and how can you optimize them for better ROIs.
6. Perform and measure A/B tests to understand the features your customers prefer, interact, engage and like on your portal.
7. Measure and analyse your geographical popularity, presence and consumer affinity.
8. Measure and analyse your customer segment to learn more about your visitors to understand the effectiveness of marketing in driving the right target audience and product success factor by their high engagement levels with your product features.