In this course, you will :
- Learn and practise techniques for comparing users who convert versus those who do not, analysing traffic sources that provide the most value, customising channels for increased actionability, identifying top performing content on your site, and improving ecommerce performance.
- If you're new to Google Analytics, you should start by taking Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics courses on Analytics Academy.
1. Understand users
- Course Intro
- Which users are converting and which aren't?
- How can you see which platforms to develop or optimize for?
2. Attract high-value traffic
- Which traffic sources bring in the most value?
- How can you customize your channels for increased actionability?
- When should you send your newsletter emails?
3. Improve site engagement
- What KPIs should you use for your content site?
- Which pages are helping conversions?
4. Improve product performance
- How can you drive more product purchases?
- Which products are performing the best and worst on your site?
- Where are people dropping out of your checkout process?