In this course, you will learn :
- In just over an hour, you'll learn the highly effective SMART goal setting process.
- Make goals that will assist you in making your dreams a reality.
- Adhere to a step-by-step procedure that will result in the development of their own effective goal (s).
- Understand the various SMART variations and which version is the most effective.
- Make a specific and measurable goal that will motivate you.
- Recognize that the letter "A" can be interpreted in a variety of ways, and determine which one is the best.
- Create a realistic goal that is neither too easy nor too difficult for the individual learner.
- Use Time wisely to ensure that your goal has a deadline and why that is important.
- What is a SMART goal?
- Difference between DREAMS, GOALS, AND REALITY
- Examples of some common goals people set for themselves
2. The SMART Goal Process
- S= Be SPECIFIC or you are doomed to fail. But how specific?
- M=What gets MEASURED gets done. Achieve top results only through measurement
- A=The key that others turn on but "A' is debatable. Which is best?
- R=The big question is what is REALISTIC and unrealistic and whom decides?
- T=TIMEBOUND gives your dreams and goals a deadline. No deadline no results
- What your new SMART goal should look like
3. Turning SMART Goals Into Reality
- Two can't miss options to insure you turn your new SMART goal into reality