In this course, you will :
- Use activities such as introspection, goal setting, and mentorship to help you develop the careers of your employees.
- Introspection, goal setting, and mentorship can all help you advance your career.
- Identify your career values by reflecting on your career's apex experiences.
- Using the GROW model, set career goals for yourself.
- Coaching can assist your employees in identifying their career values and setting career goals.
- Find a mentor to assist you in achieving your career objectives.
- Mentor your employees to assist them in achieving their career objectives.
1. Career Development Today
- Career development today
- My career story
- Types of career moves
- Introspection with the Peak Experiences activity
- Identify your own Peak Experiences
- Analyze your Peak Experiences
- Identify your values
3. Goal Setting
- Use coaching to walk your employees through the Peak Experiences activity
- Use the GROW model to set goals
- Use coaching techniques to GROW your employees
- Active listening
- What is mentorship?
- Moving from manager to mentor