In this course,
- you'll learn how to use containers in Windows environments, both Linux and Windows containers.
- you'll see how to use Docker for Windows on workstations and how to use the Docker Engine in server environments.
- you'll also see how container isolation provides security and simplicity.
- you will learn how to build your own images and how to run command line apps, web servers, databases, and other apps in containers.
- finally, you'll learn how to easily orchestrate complex applications with docker-compose. By the time you're done with this course, you'll know how to use Docker to simplify software management.