In this course, you will :
- Learn the Basics of Blender.
- An overview of Blender's feature set.
- The Blender interface and how to use it.
- Modeling, sculpting, texturing, and shading, as well as 2D and 3D animation, are all covered.
- Discover the basics of character rigging and dynamic simulations.
- Discover the basics of rendering and game engine exporting.
- A lot more!
1. Getting Started
- Menus, searches and shortcuts
- Create objects
- Modifying objects
- Make a scene, add lights
- Render your scene
2. Modeling and Sculpting
- Begin sculpting
- Common sculpting tools and settings
- Deep dive: Dynamic topology
- Optimizing your model for animation
- Edit Mode
- Common modeling tools
3. Textures and Shading
- Creating your first materials
- The Shader Editor
- UV tools
- Paint your first texture
- Deep dive: Preserving normal detail