In this course, you will :
- teaches you the fundamentals of Cinema 4D and how to use its interface.
- Learn how to create simple shapes and objects using two modelling techniques: box modelling and spline modelling.
- introduces you to UV texturing, describes the key deformers, and walks you through the MoSpline functions. Learn how to use MoGraph, one of Cinema 4D's most powerful features, before diving into the Redshift plug-in.
- Create an inspiration board before sketching your initial designs. Luke demonstrates how to create a plant pot, leaves, and stem.
- Then, using the techniques you've learned thus far, create your character's eyes and mouth before adding its limbs.
- Create a stage and position your character to tie all of your design elements together. Then, in Redshift, play around with the lighting, textures, and materials. Luke concludes the course by showing you how to render and export your image so that you can share it on social media.
1. The Fundamentals of C4D and Redshift
- Getting Familiar with the C4D Interface
- Primitives and Generators: Introduction to Box Modeling
- Introduction to Spline Generators and Spline Modeling
- Introduction to UV
- Introduction to Deformers and MoSpline
- Introduction to Mograph
- Getting Familiar with Redshift
2. Plant Pot Pal!
- Searching for Inspiration and Sketching
- Modelling the Pot
- Modelling the Leaves
- Adding Leaves to a Stem with MoSpline
- Building the Eyes and Mouth
- Building the Limbs and Adding Them to Your Character
3. Lights, Camera, Action!
- Posing and Staging Your Character
- Lighting, Texturing and Rendering Your Character
- Exporting for Social Media