In this course, you will learn :
- You will learn how to use your camera's manual settings to properly expose a photograph.
- You will learn basic composition rules that will improve your photography automatically.
- You'll discover what aperture is and how to use it creatively.
- You'll learn what shutter speed is and how to avoid common beginner blunders.
- You will understand what ISO is and how to avoid 'noisy' photos.
- You'll learn about various photo settings and resolutions.
- You will understand the fundamental settings and rules that all professional photographers must follow.
- How does a camera work?
- Join the Official Student Photography Group
- Tips to Improve Your Course Taking Experience
- Shutter Speed
- Exposure Triangle
- Lights & Filters
- COURSE BREAK: Check Out Our Ultimate Resource for New Photographers
- White Balance
- File Types: JPEG vs. RAW
- Photo Resolution & Quality
- Check Your Knowledge
- Course Conclusion