In this course, you will :
- Learn about product photography for advertising as well as Tibor's creative process. Then, dive into the course brief before delving into the fundamentals of photography, shadow, and light.
- Discover the significance of colour and how to use it in conjunction with composition and direction to create professional-looking photography.
- Before looking at the materials and equipment needed for your shoot, define your concept and create a mood board for inspiration.
- Before you begin shooting, create the set for your first image, experimenting with angles, framing, lighting, and props.
- Then, for your second photo, repeat the process, experimenting with different techniques for a different end result. Tibor then walks you through the process of creating a frame animation.
1. Concept and Preproduction
- Introduction to Advertising Product Photography
- Basics of Photography, Shadow and Light
- Art Direction, Composition and Colour
- Defining the Concept and Creating a Mood Board
- Introduction to Materials and Equipment
- Shooting a Frame Animation
- Shooting the Second Product
- Setting up Lighting and Set for the Second Image
- Shooting the First Product
- Setting up Lighting and Set for First Image
- Image Selection and Retouching
- Promoting Your Work and Attracting Clients
- To learn more: Updated Frame Animation