In this course, you will :
- Examine the history of headshot photography before moving on to the course materials, which include cameras and lenses.
- shows you how to understand lighting and work with it to get the best results from your photoshoot.
- Set up your shoot first, then learn how to get the most out of your subject by making them feel at ease and directing their movements. Then it's time to start taking pictures.
- Begin by selecting a background from your images, then play around with gestures, prisms, composition, and other elements to capture a variety of images.
- learn how to edit them, experimenting with things like color, exposure, and retouching. To finish the course, Phil shares his advice for building a presence on social media and succeeding in the headshot industry.
1. Contemporary Headshot Photography
- History of Headshot Photography
- Materials and Equipment
- Understanding Light
2. Shooting Your Subject
- Setting Up
- Getting the Best Out of Your Subject
- The Shoot
- Creating an Online Presence