In this coures, you will :
- Create a working system on a chip design in the FPGA using the Nios II soft processor, RAM and FLASH memory, and several peripherals.
- Understand and put into practise all aspects of FPGA development, such as conception, design, implementation, and debugging.
- Understand the reasoning behind each stage of the hardware development flow, such as fitting, timing constraints, simulation, and programming.
- To create larger designs in VHDL or Verilog, use hierarchical design methods.
- Introduction to FPGA Design for Embedded Systems
- Hardware Description Languages for FPGA Design
- FPGA Softcore Processors and IP Acquisition
- FPGA Capstone: Building FPGA Projects