In this course, you will :
- Learn design-oriented analysis techniques for switched-mode power converters.
- Using switching and averaged circuit simulations, validate the design of closed-loop regulated power converters.
- Create peak current-mode control and average current-mode control loops with high performance.
- Input filters for switched-mode power converters must be designed.
- Averaged-Switch Modeling and Simulation
- Techniques of Design-Oriented Analysis
- Input Filter Design
- Current-Mode Control
- Modeling and Control of Single-Phase Rectifiers and Inverters