In this course, you will :
- Build applications on unconventional processing element PSoC.
- Work comfortably on PSoC creator.
- Develop firmware for embedded processors.
- Configure various digital and analog peripherals, and interface them to PSoC.
- Customize PSoC to suit the requirement of system designer.
- Will learn the fundamentals of discrete components like LED, LCD, Switches etc.,.
- Can pick suitable communication protocols and program them to initiate communication.
- Can drive the processor into low power modes like Sleep, Hibernate etc.,.
- Can update the Firmware on the field with Bootloader.
- Able to Interface sensors like Accelerometer, Temperature Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor etc., to the CPU.