In this course, you will :
- Understand the fundamental terminology used to solve DC circuits.
- Understand and apply the Voltage and Current Divider rule.
- Be familiar with Kirchoff's Laws.
- Understand how to use the Nodal voltage analysis to calculate currents and voltages in a circuit.
- Be able to calculate currents and voltages in a circuit using the mesh current method using tips and tricks.
- DC Circuit topology
- Current divider rule
- Voltage divider rule
- Kirchoff's Fist Law/KCL
- Kirchoff's Second Law/KVL
- Nodal Analysis
- Mesh Analysis