In this course, you will :
- Use wide palette of Descriptive Statistics tools to visualize the structure of your dataset. Get the skills of choosing the appropriate graphical technic or the numerical descriptive measures to explore the tendencies or phenomena hidden in your data..
- Understand the role and the objectives of Inferential Statistics when you have only a smaller or larger sample of data and your aim is to infer about the whole population of data related to different business tendencies, production quality questions or even scientific phenomena to be explored..
- Get the skill of analyzing data with the Minitab software and get the master of one, two or multiple samples estimation problems and hypothesis tests. Use the Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) method to wide range of real life situations..
- Learn how to interpret the outputs of a software driven data analysis..
- Learn the way of using a statistical software not only for analyzing data but for making rather complex statistical concepts clear..
- Get ready to go further and take the course of “Statistical Methods for Quality Improvement” about Statistical Process Control, Analysis of Experiments and Capability Analysis, which are the core chapters of Six Sigma Statistics applied worldwide in manufacturing and service sectors..