In this course, you will :
- covers several examples of data and charts.
- explains how to calculate the mean, median, and middle of your data set
- range is introduced, followed by standard deviation and what to do with outliers.
- By understanding the numbers, you can better understand your data, prove theories, and save time, money, and other valuable resources.
1. Data and Charts
- Introduction to data and charts
- Data and chart examples
2. The Middle
- The middle of your data set
- Basic data sets
- Special circumstances
- Introduction to variability
- Standard deviation
- Calculating standard deviation
- Big and small standard deviation
- Empirical rule