In this course, you will learn :
- An overview of key aspects of experimental design, as well as some power and sample size calculations.
- Explore the Lending Club dataset, as well as create and validate basic experiments, such as an A/B test.
- Build an RCBD and BIBD experiment using NHANES data, including model validation and design tips to ensure the BIBD is valid.
- Examine the NYC SAT scores data and deal with missing values before evaluating the Latin Square, Graeco-Latin Square, and Factorial experiments.
- Learn the fundamentals of experimental design, such as block and factorial designs, as well as commonly used statistical tests, such as t-tests and ANOVAs.
- Introduction to Experimental Design
- Basic Experiments
- Randomized Complete (& Balanced Incomplete) Block Designs
- Latin Squares, Graeco-Latin Squares, & Factorial experiments