In this course, you will :
- Dive into the exposure triangle and learn about the basics of ISO, shutter speed, and aperture.
- Learn how they interact and how to use a light metre during a photo shoot.
- explains metering modes, white balance, and manual exposure—three critical components for capturing crisp, realistic images.
- Understand how light falls on subjects, how it affects a final image, and how to make it work for your own style to fine-tune your eye.
- Finish by planning a shoot, taking photos, and practising key concepts like composition, perspective, and exposure.
1. The Camera
- The Camera
- Drive Modes
2. Basics of Exposure
- The Exposure Triangle
- Shutter Speed
- White Balance
- Metering Modes
3. What Manual Exposure Can Do for You
- Looking at Light
- What Makes a Good Image: Looking at Composition
- Knowledge in Action