In this course, you will :
- Explain the principles and concepts of finance and financial management to your financial peers.
- Interpret financial statements for a company, calculate financial health, and use metrics to assess the financial viability of a new project.
- Learn how capital budgeting processes work within a company, how to select projects, and how to plan for a company's financial future.
- Use your knowledge to make personal investments in stock and bond mutual funds.
- Product Cost and Investment Cash Flow Analysis
- Project Valuation and the Capital Budgeting Process
- Financial Forecasting and Reporting