In this course, you will learn:
- Recognize and recommend when and when the Classical Model (CM) should be used for Structured Expert Judgment.
- When dealing with complex decision-making situations where data is a problem, account for uncertainty assessments.
- Use the CM to examine expert data and find solutions to your issues.
- Participate in an optional IDEA Protocol module that employs an alternative approach to Structured Expert Judgment.
- Learn everything there is to know about the CM approach.
- Analyze expert data and use Structured Expert Judgment to solve real-world problems.
- Participate in optional modules on eliciting probability and eliciting reliance.
- Why and when to use SEJ?
- Statistical accuracy (calibration) and information score
- Performance-based weights and the Decision Maker
- Data analysis using Excalibur
- Applications of CM
- WEEK 6: Practical matters (biases, experts, elicitation)