In this course, you will :
- Determine which leadership practises are ethical and which are unethical.
- Understand the moral purpose of business.
- Integrate business and technical knowledge into a moral worldview.
- Determine the main components of a market economy.
- Explain the operation of a market economy.
- Examine the most compelling arguments for a market economy.
- Examine the arguments against the role of business in a market economy.
- Consider the role of business in fostering a just and humane society.
- Make a personal vision statement for a successful professional life.
- Why Business? What is the Role of Business in a Just and Humane Society
- Ethics of Communication
- Ethics of Technology
- The Discipline of Leadership
- Leadership for an Increasingly Diverse World
- Leading from Within