In this course, you will :
- Discover Wanda's method for concept definition and creating a mood board for your project after getting an introduction to fashion photography.
- Consider the significance of assembling a creative team to assist you, as well as learning how to cast models for your shoot.
- Discover the materials required for portrait photography and listen to Wanda's advice on how to be creative with your equipment to achieve interesting results on a budget.
- Discover the distinctions between shooting on location and in a studio, and then learn how to prepare for your photoshoot.
- It's time to start taking pictures! Begin by investigating various camera settings and learning how to make the most of your subject by posing.
- guides you step by step through the shoot and creative decision-making process, as well as how to capture behind-the-scenes content to share on social media.
- discover how to edit them in Photoshop and save them in the correct file format. To finish the course, Wanda shares her advice for using social media to showcase your work and make connections.
- Introduction to Fashion Photography
- Concept Definition and Mood Board
- Finding Your Team and Casting
- Location and Preparation
2. The Photoshoot
- Camera Settings and Lighting Control
- Working with Your Model
- Editorial and Creative Decision-Making
3. Postproduction and Social Media
- Selecting and Editing the Photos
- Social Media Promotion and Networking