In this course, you will learn :
- Everything from the fundamentals of how your camera works and proper technique to setting your AF mode, AF points, and resolution.
- My top ten photo framing tips, covering everything from the rule of thirds and leading lines to what to look for in a background and more...
- What makes your photos brighter or darker, how to control exposure with exposure compensation, different metering modes, histogram graphs, and more, finishing with practical session #1
- Aperture and Depth Of Field, what it is, how to understand and control it...
- Intro & Background - Photography Course - Part 1
- Basic Photography - Photography Course - Part 2
- Composition - Photography Course - Part
- Exposure - Photography Course - Part 4
- Aperture & Depth of Field - Photography Course - Part 5
- Lecture 6: Shutter Speed
- Lecture 7: ISO
- Lecture 8: Lighting
- Lecture 9: Lenses
- Lecture 10: Practical Photography