In this course, you will :
- Learn 3 powerful lighting schemes used by artist and photographers that do not require any fancy equipment..
- Learn how to light a picture like Vermeer and why his Girl with a pearl earring has captivated audiences with its simple, natural light..
- A step by step guide to three lighting schemes that you can practice in your own backyard and how Claude Monet used to take the same approach..
- Examine how french portrait painter Jean August Dominique Ingres used one lighting scheme in his paintings to become one of the most sought after artists of his time..
- We will compare lighting used for models to the lighting for street photography, as I take you through my projects and shoots from around the globe..
- Learn how to use architecture to find light in any city in the world..