In this course, you will :
- Discusses how to get your ideas down on paper so that you can channel your creative energy into your photography.
- Learn what to look for in props, from solid shapes and vases to honey and fruit.
- Discover the best camera techniques for shooting your still life scene.
- To get the most out of your photo shoot, investigate the differences between natural and artificial light, as well as the use of backdrops.
- Prepare your background in your chosen location next. Learn about colour, light reflection, and how to create visual levels.
- Assemble your props while keeping composition rules like the rule of thirds, the rule of curves, and the rule of odds in mind. It's time to photograph your botanical still life!
- Learn basic editing techniques by exploring various digital tools. Wrap up the course by correctly exporting your image and sharing it with the world.
1. The Setup
- Gathering Inspiration
- Sourcing Props
- Camera Basics for Natural Lighting Photography
- Natural vs Artificial Light
2. Your Still Life Scene
- Preparing Your Background
- Building Your Still Life
- Shooting Your Botanical Scene
3. Finalizing Your Photos
- Editing in Lightroom
- Exporting Your Final Images