In this course, you will :
- Develop self-reflection and awareness strategies, as well as digital literacy and meaningful engagement with fandom, popular culture, and digital media.
- Close reading frameworks are used to analyse popular culture products.
- Through personal writing and creative expression, connect and synthesise critical self-reflection and close reading frameworks.
- Invest more in pop culture passions and communities, and celebrate what we love, how we love it, and with whom we love it.
- Fandom, Social Media, and Authenticity in the Digital Age
- Fandom, Community, and Identity in Popular Music
- Comic Books, Geek Culture, and the Fandom Imaginary