In this course, you will :
- This course explains how to use the Braintree API to create a transaction.
- The client SDK includes tools and techniques for securely collecting payment information, whereas the server SDK includes tools for securely processing collected payment information.
- You'll get a thorough understanding of both the client-side and server-side implementations.
- The course will then provide hands-on experience with creating a transaction using Braintree APIs.
- Finally, you will interact with a React-based Fruit Buying application that accepts payments via the Braintree payment gateway.
1. Braintree Setup
- Client Setup for Braintree
- Server Setup for Braintree
2. Transaction With Braintree
- Creating a Braintree Gateway
- Generating a Client Token
- Receiving the Payment Method Nonce
- Creating a Transaction
3. Demo Application in React
- Setting Up the Server
- Setting Up the Client
- Final Application