In this course, you will :
- Discover what behaviours are all about, how they are constructed and function, and why you want to use them.
- Learn how to quickly become highly productive by utilising the pre-built Blend SDK and Behaviors SDK built-in behaviours, as well as how to create custom behaviours from scratch for more specialised scenarios.
- See how the same set of skills and built-in behaviours can be used to apply the same types of functionality across WPF, Windows 8, Windows Phone, and Silverlight's different XAML stacks.
1. Behaviors Overview
- What Are Behaviors?
- Dependency Properties
- Attached Properties
- Getting Started With Behaviors
2. Blend Behaviors, Triggers, and Actions
- Behaviors, Triggers, and Actions
- Design Time Blend Behaviors
3. Invoking Logic With Behaviors
- Logic Behaviors Overview
4. Managing Visual State With Behaviors
- Visual State Manager
5. Animating Elements With Behaviors
6. Custom Behaviors
- Approaching Custom Behaviors
- Custom Behaviors Examples
- Custom Blend SDK Behaviors
- Custom Behaviors SDK Behaviors
- Behaviors Lifecycle