In this course, you will learn :
- How to import data from different sources, create mashups between data sources, and prepare data for analysis in Excel. After preparing the data, you'll discover how to express business calculations.
- Learn how to connect to multiple data sources, create and enhance the data model, explore the data, create stunning visualisations, upload reports, and create dashboards using Power BI.
- How to share all of this with coworkers and business users via web and mobile devices.
- How to use Excel's powerful tools to investigate the fundamental principles of statistics and basic probability. You will understand random variables, sampling, confidence intervals, and hypothesis testing with this knowledge.
- You'll unpack the larger context that any organisation or industry must deal with when performing data analyst work. This knowledge will assist you in developing the confidence necessary to apply your skills in the workplace.
- This ExpertTrack allows you to hone critical data analysis skills that will help you stand out in the field.
- Advanced Data Analysis and Visualization Using Microsoft Excel
- Statistics and Data Analysis in Excel
- Microsoft Power BI: Advanced Data Analysis and Visualisation
- Successful Data Analysis for Modern Industries