In this course, you will learn :
- How to paint impressive portraits that capture immediacy and emotion with each brush stroke.
- How to colour mix your palette and experiment with composition and brush stroke techniques to achieve stunning results.
- Learn about the tools and materials required for the course. Set up your workspace after you've experimented with different colours and brushes.
- How to use Photoshop to create the colour range you want.
- How to fine-tune your colour palette to achieve the best range of flesh tones for your reference.
- How to add dimension with various brush strokes and how to correct any mistakes you make along the way.
1. Tools, Materials and Setup
- Tools and Materials
- Setup and Studio
- Reference and Image Selection
- Preparing the Image in Photoshop
2,. Ready Set Go
- Drawing with Paint
- Color Mixing and Viscosity
- Mixing Flesh Tones
- Blocking in Color
- Creating Dimension
- Fixes and Fine Tuning
3. Final Stages
- Drying and Varnishing
- Storing and Shipping