In this course, you will :
- demonstrates how to work in tandem with Power Query and Power Pivot.
- shows how to use Power Query to select data, prepare a query, cleanse data, and prepare data for Power Pivot step by step.
- walks you through the Power Pivot workflow, demonstrating how to create a data model, import additional data if necessary, build relationships between data, and create calculations and measures.
- offers three real-world scenarios for collaborating with Power Query and Power Pivot.
1. Understanding Power Query and Power Pivot
- How Power Query and Power Pivot work together
2. Using Power Query
- Select your data
- Prepare your query
- Use a query to cleanse data
- Enhance your query
- Prepare data for Power Pivot
3. Using Power Pivot
- Create your data model
- Import additional data
- Build relationships
- Create lookups as new fields
- Analyze data using PivotTables
- Analyze data using PivotCharts
4. Using Power Query with Power Pivot
- Refresh source data
- Updating queries
- New reports