In this course, you will :
- takes you through demos and case studies to help you add powerful productivity tools to your Excel skill set.
- Learn how to use keyboard shortcuts to navigate worksheets, remove blank rows quickly, use fill patterns, protect cells and formulas, use advanced sorting and filtering tools, and more.
1. Productivity Tips
- Customizing the Excel footer
- Navigating workbooks with CTRL shortcuts
- Special options
- Removing blank rows
- Creating drop-down menus with Data Validation
- Filling patterns with AutoFill and Flash Fill
- Customizing the Excel ribbon tools
- Splitting text to columns
- Synchronous scrolling across multiple workbooks
- Extracting unique values from a list
- Using named range and table references
- Protecting cells and formulas