In this course, you will learn :
- Excel data can be entered and edited. Numbers, fonts, and alignment should all be formatted.
- Create basic pivot tables and charts.
- Make basic Excel formulas.
- Filter and sort data lists using the Excel functions IF and VLOOKUP. Determine the "Top 10" values.
- To de-duplicate data and calculate totals, use Excel table functions.
- Learn how to use Excel to analyse data in a business setting.
- Make a basic sales analysis report.
1. First Case Study: Just the Basics!
- Getting Started with Entering Data and Formulas
- Filtering and Sorting Data; Adding Total
2. Sales Reporting Case Study - Including Pivot Tables, Charts, IF and VLOOKUP
- Sales Reporting and Analysis: An Introduction
- Preparing Data for Analysis: Advanced Functions: IF, VLOOKUP and table functions
- Pivot Tables to Summarize Data
- Displaying the Results with Beautiful Charts