In this course, you will learn :
- Open Excel and create a new workbook.
- Change the size, colour, and alignment of the text and numbers.
- Cell format should be set to currency with decimal points.
- Make simple formulas and use AutoSum.
- To draw attention to a problem, use Conditional Formatting.
- Add and resize images.
- Manage your language by checking spelling and using a thesaurus.
- Excel should be printed, saved, and closed.
- Help is available both within Excel and from the Instructor.
- Make a working gift budget for any occasion using the skills listed above.
- Introduction to Excel 2016
- Start Excel and Create a New, Blank Workbook
- Adding Text and Numbers to a Worksheet
- Conditional Formatting
- Managing Worksheets
- Spelling and Thesaurus
- Save and Close