In this course, you will :
- Dennis Taylor, an Excel expert, offers quick and easy tips to help you avoid common mistakes.
- begins with the fundamentals—how to display data so that errors are easily detected, how to enter data correctly the first time, and how to use shortcuts for frequent entries.
- provides simple methods for protecting worksheets and validating data—techniques that are especially useful when multiple team members are working on the same spreadsheet.
- Also demonstrates how to use row and column references correctly and avoid formula errors.
1. Data Entry and Design Tips
- Reduce data entry and typing errors
- Simplify and accelerate date and time entries
- Shortcuts, tips, and techniques
2. Protect Worksheets and Workbooks
- Lock cells with worksheet protection
- Protect workbooks
3. Data Validation
- Restrict data using validation constraints
- Force cell contents to be picked from a list
4. Formula Tips
- Use row and column references
- Detect errors in formulas