In this course, you will learn:-
- Use and put 10 of Excel's most powerful intermediate features to work for you.
- With Autosum, you can quickly calculate sums, averages, and high and low numbers.
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar for one-touch access.
- The Shortcut Menu and Mini Toolbar help you save time.
- Use the Quick Analysis Tool and deploy it (New to Excel 2013)
- With the Fill Handle, you may make datasets and labels.
- With Flash Fill, you may build, deconstruct, and reorganise data (New to Excel 2013)
- Create, alter, and update content in real time. Graphs and charts
- Use the charts that have been recommended (New to Excel 2013)
- To better organise data and lists, use Sorting and Filters.
- Tables can be created, modified, and removed from existing data.
Introduction to the Course
DOWNLOAD: Course Excel Files
The Quick Access Toolbar
The Shortcut Menu & Mini-Toolbar
The Quick Analysis Tool (New to Excel 2013)
The Fill Handle
Flash Fill (New to Excel 2013)
Charts & Graphs
Recommended Charts (New to Excel 2013)
Sorting & Filters