In this course, you will learn:
- When and why is it necessary to conduct a thorough social impact assessment?
- The most common flaws in evaluation systems and why randomization is beneficial
- The essential elements of a well-designed randomised trial
- Techniques for adding randomization into project design that aren't as well-known
- How to assess results, manage data, and choose the right sample size
- How can you protect yourself from dangers that could jeopardise the integrity of your results?
- Techniques for reading and evaluating data