In this course, you will :
- Be able to deploy and automate processes to extract data from various sources, transform it so that it can be queried, and finally load it into a warehouse using SQL Server Integration services by the end of this course.
- They would be able to apply these concepts in their day-to-day projects, where there may be a need to move data across systems and store it in a query-able format for reporting and analysis.
1. Starting the basics
- Overview of SQL Server Data Tools
2. Exploring Data flows
- Transferring Data from Excel to SQL Server
- Transferring Data from SQL server to Excel
3. Introduction to Data Scripting
- Data Scripting
- Package Configurations
6. Control Flow Tasks
- Control Flow Tasks and Precedence constraints
- Webservice Tasks
- For Each Looping
- Fuzzy Lookup Transformation