In this course, you will :
- Explain why an ethical analysis of AI is necessary.
- Recognize how the concept of responsibility is tested when designing and employing AI tools.
- Determine the ethical and social implications of AI.
- Recognize and analyse the ethical and social issues inherent in AI through examples and case studies analysed using the major ethical frameworks.
- Learn how to approach problems with an ethical mindset.
- Use critical thinking skills to clarify and ethically analyse AI in various domains of life.
- Analyze current AI policies critically.
- In your professional life, apply ethical and socially responsible principles.
- Ethics, AI and Responsibility
- Case-studies, examples and ethical frameworks
- Issues and challenges
- Governance and policies