In this course, you will :
- Be able to discern the 3 constructs of EI.
- Be able to explain how job context moderates (changes) the relationship between EI and Job Performance.
- Be able to explain the types of emotional labor and their impact job performance.
- Understand when emotional exhaustion results in poor job performance and when it doesn't.
- Understand the overall influence of emotional intelligence on job performance.
- Explain how work-life balance impacts job performance.
- Explain what impact EI has on leader-member exchange.
- Be able to utilize day-to-day behaviors that integrate EI principles and help you be a better leader.
- Understand how self-regulation and emotional expression contribute to leadership.
- Understand the impact of empathy on leadership, and what barriers may make it difficult to utilize.